How much success do I deserve? Mark Twain quoted, ” Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear-not absence of fear.” We should all should say to ourselves, I want it, I deserve it, and I can do it! Success is definitely earned. Learning the key principles of recruiting will transform your business and your life!
1. Find a need and fill it: know where prospect stand before you offer the opportunity by listening.
2. Duplication: this should be easy to learn, remember and repeat.
3. The more you say, the less they will hear: make every word count, keep it simple.
4. It isn’t about you: when promoting, it always and has to be about your prospects. Prospecting is connecting. A fast way to connect is to show interest in their life by using F.O.R.M. (Family, Occupation, Recreation, and Money).
5. Emotion carries more weight than logic: We base decisions off of feelings and justify with reason later. An example would be a mother who was working and received a phone call that her baby just turned over for the first time. All she could think of was that she wasn’t there when it happened. In that second she decided to resign from her job to be home with her son.
6. Build relationships: people sign with people they like and stay with people they like.
7. Work with numbers: Success doesn’t happen overnight. It is important that we get as many eyeballs as we can on the presentation. Bill Britt, a self-made multi-millionaire stated, “There is no secret. I simply showed the plan to 1200 people. 900 said, “No” and only 300 signed up. Out of those 300 only 85 did anything at all. Out of those 85 only 35 were serious, and out of those 35, 11 made me a millionaire”. This is how you work with numbers!
8. It’s never too soon to start: the sooner you start, the sooner you get results. Don’t let lack of experience or insecurity stop you from recruiting from day one.
9. Recruit with integrity: hype is the #1 enemy of this industry. It takes time, commitment,and willingness to learn to become top income earner. When you have genuine desire to help people, you will create stability.
10. Lead by example: you can’t expect other to do what you don’t. High income earners are pacesetters, they constantly recruit and sell and expect people they recruit to do the same. They commit to recruiting more than anyone in the organization. They shoot for incentives and recognition.
These 10 princples to become a top recruiter can be used for anyone in any industry. It takes time and dedication to master them but the results are worth it! If you have any principles that create growth in your home business please feel free to comment below.