Beauty isn’t always about makeup, it truly is about what you are made of! We are down to the nail of a new year, and many of us a setting goals for better health, wealth, and even happiness. The most important thing above all is creating value within yourself. Here are some ways to create beauty and bliss for 2015:
- Realize your greatness. Contrary to what others may say, you do not need to rise to the top, or be the cream of the crop. before you can feel great about yourself. You are not a failure because you are not perfect, struggling to make ends meet, or having issues. You are great because despite of your circumstances, you taking steps towards change and you keep loving!
- Exercise your inner manpower. Life is yours and yours alone. Take hold of what you love and own it. No one can do it for you. You have the power to create a happy life.
- Stop looking outside approval. You don’t have control over what people think of you but you do have control over how to internalize their opinions. Let them think what they want to and don’t conform to please them. Love yourself for who you are and not what others want you to be.
- Enjoy the process of learning and growing along the way. Acknowledge your troubles but build strength from them. Getting second chances in life, gives us the opportunity to grow beyond our past. Learn as you go and adjust your attitude and efforts towards your possibilities.
- Exercise your faith. Take pride in far you have come and have faith where tomorrow is headed. Faith is being sure what you hope for and certain of what can’t be seen.
- Schedule in some “Me” Time. Find the time…to do what ever makes you happy. Go read a good book, paint your dreams, vacation friends or loved ones, take a hot bath, laugh, try a new recipe or even just to do nothing and relax.
Happiness is in you, its up to you to find it.